Engie are currently recruiting for 2 Cleaning Operatives to be based at a Lambeth South London SW16 5XE. This is a permanent role, working 15 hours per week (Mon to Fri) from 05.30am to 08.30am and paying up to £ 7,191.00 per annum.
The succusful candidates will be responsible for the cleaning of areas as allocated by the Supervisor to the standard required. Reporting to Cleaning Supervisor / Site Manager / Area Manager
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To have full knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty (to an agreed work specification and time allocation;
· To ensure that all specified areas as stated on the work schedule are cleaned to the standard required. All daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required;
· To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents;
· To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good, safe working order;
· To be aware of material expenditure and avoid unnecessary waste;
· To report any maintenance defects to your line manager;
· To ensure and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and to give particular attention to hands/fingernails, hair care and general appearance. Sturdy full shoes, minimal jewellery, (wedding ring and stud earrings) can be worn;
· To wear protective clothing as issued;
· To observe all Client and Company Statutory Fire and Safety Regulations and to promote good safety habits and methods of work;
· To deal with any complaints immediately and report to the Line Manager;
· To perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by your Line Manager;
· To complete and sign company time sheet and submit to your line manager;
· To adhere to Health and Safety Booklet;
· To carry out ad hoc cleaning duties as necessary or as requested by your line manager
· To exceed customers’ expectations whilst operating in a profitable and competitively superior way;
· To be instrumental in implementing and maintaining the Company Quality Assurance Procedures;
· To ensure the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are adhered to For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices.
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
· Proven experience of delivering a high-quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards.
· BICS qualified or similar desirable
To be successful in this role you must provide the following:
· Minimum of 3 year history of employment (including information which can be verified for any gaps)
· If you do not have 3 years previous employment, a professional reference must be provided (obtained from a Medical Practitioner, Officer of the Armed Forces, Teacher, Lecturer, Lawyer, Bank Manager, Civil Servant etc)
· Proof of identity & eligibility to work in the UK which must include
· Photographic I.D - Passport or Driving Licence.
· Passport and all relevant work permits
· or NI Number information / proof and full Birth certificate.
· If no legal photographic documentation is owned then a passport photo which has been signed and verified by any of the above professionals will be required. This needs to show their title, signature and contact details.
· 2 proofs of address from within the last 3 months (i.e. council tax bill, bank statement, utilities bills). Any required qualifications or driving licence if required for the role.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.