Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in EDF Barnwood, Gloucester GL4 3RS. These are permanent, part time role.
On offer is a competitive salary of £7.94 per hour.
Operative working hours required are:
17:00 – 22:00 (25 hours per week)
Responsible for ensuring all areas you are assigned to are cleaned to the standard required and any other activities given to by your supervisor are carried out to the level expected.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Aware of Health & Safety, COSHH and use of Risk & Method statements
· Confident communicator with all levels
· Fully competent with the requirements of a cleaning role and responsibilities as a cleaner
· Experience of carrying out a similar role
· Logical approach to problem solving and not afraid to challenge in the appropriate way
· Ability to work alone as well as working as a member of a team
· Ability to multitask and confident communicator with all levels of personnel
Due to our clients vetting process we will require the following;-
A valid passport or original birth certificate – signed within 6 weeks of birth date
Driving Licence (photo)
Current utility bill/bank/credit card statement
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.