Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3DD. This is a permanent part time role working 15 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The normal working hours for this role will be Saturday and Sunday 7:00am until 3:00pm.
Reporting in to the Facilities Services Lead, the Cleaning Operative will be part of the ENGIE onsite team delivering cleaning services, working to best practice and Good Manufacturing Practices and in line with health and safety procedures, to deliver best in class provision of outsourced soft services.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out general cleaning duties including washrooms as instructed by your line manager
· Adhere to the cleaning schedule
· To ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met
· To ensure that all areas are cleaned to the standard dictated on the cleaning regimes
· To ensure that all cleaning equipment are kept operational, and reporting any faults in a timely manner
· Carrying out other projects as dictated by operational needs of business
· To ensure that the front of the building is presentable at all times
· Other ad hock requests
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous cleaning experience
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.