Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in
EDF Energy, Endeavour House, 2 Victory way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XL. This is a permanent, part time role working 8 hours per week, from 09:00 - 17:00 Sunday's only. On offer is a competitive salary.
To provide Domestic Cleaning services to all domestic non plant areas, including all hard/carpeted floors, sanitary areas, walls, doors, fixtures and fittings, and any other roles which may be required which are within the job holders training and experience.
Ability to work to employer and client site policies, procedures and expectations of behaviour and performance. Requires working with line supervisor to ensure that all tasks are planned and delivered to client specification and agreed service level. Must meet client security vetting and induction requirements, and work in compliance with all safety and environmental policies and procedures. Ability to work as part of the team and being of smart appearance is essential as the role is client facing. Flexibility to cover additional shifts is required
· Make sure that all working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation, in all non-plant areas within station
· To carry out all work as requested
· Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise
· Be able to work under pressure, problem solve and to use own initiative when necessary
· Follow all company systems and processes
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform and appropriate PPE at all times
· Responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practices, while following the company safety procedures
· Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Supervisor / Manager
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that supervisors / management are suitably informed in a timely manner
· Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed
· Work as part of a team in achieving the standards and expectations of the contract
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Possess practical experience of the role
· Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with equipment
· Ability to follow work instructions
· Competent and trained to use all equipment / machinery relevant to the role
· Be Competent to perform Point Of Work Risk Assessment For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.