Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Baxi, Club Street, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire PR5 6FN. This is a permanent, /part time role working 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day - to be negotiated at interview. On offer is a competitive salary.
This position entails the provision of a daily office cleaning service to the required standard, as outlined by the Cleaning Supervisor & Facilities Manager. This will include male & female toilets and kitchenettes and the associated replenishment of consumables.
It is imperative that the individual is a team player, to ensure that all areas are cleaned during staff absences (sickness & holidays).
Main Duties / Responsibilities
· As part of a facilities team, all maintenance issues should be reported to the Cleaning Supervisor.
· The candidate should adhere to any reasonable request made by the Cleaning Supervisor / Facilities Manager
· This position is fundamental to the provision of a clean, inviting environment for our customer and as a frontline member of staff; its importance cannot be overestimated. Attention to detail is essential, as is taking pride in ones work. .
· The candidate will be responsible and accountable for a set area on site but should expect to cover other areas when requested to do so by the Cleaning Supervisor.
· Any issues should be reported to the Cleaning Supervisor to limit customer complaints. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Candidates should be physically fit and capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
· They should possess previous experience in a cleaning role, with knowledge of colour coding. (COSHH Advantageous)
· Applicants must be able to communicate with colleagues, staff and visitors in a polite manner.
· Good timekeeping and attendance is essential. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.