ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Glasgow, G2 7JD. This is a permanent part time role working 15 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £8.05 per hour and benefits package.
The normal working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 17.20pm to 20.20pm.
In the role of the Cleaning Operative, you will be joining a team of 20 other cleaners to carry out cleaning of the whole site, including general office areas, kitchens and washrooms.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out all work as requested
· The Cleaning Operative will be expected to make sure that all their working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation
· Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise.
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary
· Ensure to follow all company systems and processes
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform at all times
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practices, while following the company safety procedures
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Supervisor / Site Manager
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that supervisors / management are suitably informed in a timely manner
· Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus
· Proven experience of delivering a high quality service with an eye for detail and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards
· BICS qualified or similar desirable
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.