ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Crewe, CW2 6HG. This is a permanent part time role working 15 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £6,107 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 19:00pm until 22:00pm.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, you will work with the main team of cleaning Operators on site, you will maintain a high standard of cleanliness across the site at all times.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Hard floor cleaning
· Toilet cleaning
· any ad-hoc duties as required by your role
· Day-to-day office and production area cleaning, use of chemicals and cleaning machinery
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience is essential
· BICS qualifications desirable
· Must have a recent clear DBS. Candidates will be vetted to security level vetting BS7858 which includes 5 year work history and financial background checks For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.