Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Kingston upon Thames KT1 1EU. This is a permanent part time role working 10 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £4,071 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 17:00pm until 19:00pm.
The role holder will report to Cleaning Manager and will ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained on the premises.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Carry out routine and non-routine specified tasks to prescribed standards as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor or other authorised persons
· Use cleaning materials and operate power cleaning equipment in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use
· Ensure that cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition
· Observe all safety instructions and wear the correct protective clothing for the task to undertaken
· Report to the Cleaning Supervisor or Site Caretaker any damage to site property, or potential hazards, or any issues that are likely to affect the task to be undertaken
· Ensure the security of the allocated areas on completion of the cleaning tasks, including switching off lights and heating to conserve energy
· Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service
· Collaborate and co-operate with work colleagues and users of the facilities to deliver a customer focussed service For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience nice to have but not essential as full training will be provided. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.