Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a morning Cleaning Operative to be based in Cannington Court, Church Street, Cannington, Somerset TA5 2HA. This is a permanent, part time role working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 12:30. On offer is a competitive salary or £8,326.8, depending on skills and experience - £8.00 per hour.
Responsible for ensuring all areas you are assigned to and any other activities given to you by your line manger are carried out to the standards required.
There are 50 bedrooms and a multi room training facility on site which will be maintained and cleaned to the highest standards.
This is a part time permanent position for 20 hours per week. The exact times will depend upon site requirements but will need to fall in line with site operating times and will normally be evening based. This post is based on site and there is extremely limited parking, the use of public transport is highly recommended.
Engie has an obligation to fulfil the service the client is paying for to the highest possible standard.
The following competencies will be key to your success in this role:
· Informing-Makes management aware of risks and improvement opportunities
· Customer centric- Is warm and welcoming toward internal and external customers
· Motivated- Is self-motivated and able to motivate and lift others
· Flexible- You may be asked for example to clean public areas rather than residential areas of the building.
· Respectful-Of people, property and equipment
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· A good knowledge of cleaning equipment and chemicals
· GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
· Aware of Health & Safety, COSHH and use of Risk & Method statements
· Confident communicator at all levels
· Fully competent with the requirements of a cleaning role and responsibilities as a cleaner
· Experience of carrying out a similar role (Hotel experience an advantage but not essential)
· Reliable and always arrives for work on time with a customer focused attitude
· Ability to multitask and confident communicator with all levels of personnel, guests and operating partners.
· Logical approach to problem solving and not afraid to challenge and make recommendations in the appropriate way
· Ability to work alone as well as working as a member of a team
· Discreet and honest For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 9, 2019