Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Leeds, LS15 8AH. This is a permanent part time role working 25 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £10,179.00 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 09:00am until 14:00pm.
ENGIE are looking enthusiastic outgoing self motivated people to join the FM team in delivering a world class service to our customer Communisis in Speke.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Working with the main team of cleaners on site, you will maintain a high standard of cleanliness across the site at all times including Vacuuming/Dusting hard floor cleaning, toilet cleaning and any ad-hoc duties as required by your role
· Day to day office and production area cleaning, use of chemicals and cleaning machinery
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· BICS qualifications desirable
· Previous experience essential
· Must have a recent clear DBS
Candidates will be vetted to security level vetting BS7858 which includes 5 year work history and financial background checks
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.