Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for two Cleaning Operatives to be based in Nottingham, NG2 4LA. This is a permanent part time role working 10 hours per week, Monday - Friday 18:00 - 20:00. On offer is a salary of £8.18 per hour and benefits package.
You will be:
· Carrying out cleaning in designated areas, in accordance with the schedule, to ensure that all areas are clean and hygienic
· Office area – Vacuum carpeted floors, clean and polish desks, empty bins, dust/polish high and low level cleaning
· Clean kitchen areas, sweep and mop floors, clean fridges and microwaves, clean sink and draining board
· Tidy meeting rooms, clean and polish tables,
· Dusting/polishing – high level and low level cleaning.
· Clean toilets, clean sinks, empty bins, replenish stock, sweep and mop floors
· Empty bins For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Cleaning experience desirable for this role. Candidates should also have an intermediate knowledge of Health & Safety requirements, particularly in the use of hazardous substances and their controls. You will have a willingness to attend and participate in personal development meetings and be prepared to undergo training appropriate to the post. DBS clearance is essential.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.