ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based at CAE Oxford Aviation Academy, Langford Lane Kidlington OX5 1QX. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Shift will be 06:00 - 14:30 Monday to Friday (Required to work alternate open days). On offer is a salary of £15,268.5, dependent upon skills and experience.
The role of the Cleaning Operative is to carry out allocated cleaning activities to specification, completely, safety and to time schedule. Reporting to the Housekeeper Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Follow work schedules for areas to be cleaned
· Clean all specified areas within the time allocated and to the standard required
· Daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required
· Deal with any complaints immediately and report them to the Housekeeper Supervisor
· Report faulty or damaged equipment to the Housekeeping Supervisor
· Attend all meetings/ training/ toolbox talk on a monthly basis
· Train to clean all aspects/ areas of the site to be fully compliant and flexible.
· To be prepared to drive the onsite ENGIE vehicle for the transportation of Housekeepers
· To carry out any other reasonable required made by ENGIE and or Housekeeper Supervisor For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Use of appropriate protective clothing as necessary.
· Be fully up-to-date with all training required to fulfil the role
· Be aware of the use of risk assessments and method statements prior to cleaning tasks
· Must demonstrate appropriate cleaning knowledge, colour coding and chemical competence
· General building compliance and fault acknowledgement
· Understanding of manual handling
· Use, handle, transport and store equipment correctly and safely at all times
· Demonstrate full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment and materials
· Broad awareness of materials used within the duties of the role
· Good customer service
· Ability to handle, use and store COSHH correctly in safe and secure approach For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.