ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based at Cotherstone Road London SW2 3NF. This is a permanent part time role working 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 04.30 am to 07.00 am . On offer is a salary of £5,992.5 per annum, over 47 weeks. This role reports to the Cleaning Supervisor / Site Manager / Area Manager.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To have full knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty (to an agreed work specification and time allocation;
· To ensure that all specified areas as stated on the work schedule are cleaned to the standard required. All daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required;
· To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents;
· To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good, safe working order;
· To be aware of material expenditure and avoid unnecessary waste;
· To report any maintenance defects to your line manager;
· To ensure and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and to give particular attention to hands/fingernails, hair care and general appearance. Sturdy full shoes, minimal jewellery, (wedding ring and stud earrings) can be worn;
· To wear protective clothing as issued;
· To observe all Client and Company Statutory Fire and Safety Regulations and to promote good safety habits and methods of work;
· To deal with any complaints immediately and report to the Line Manager;
· To perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by your Line Manager;
· To complete and sign company time sheet and submit to your line manager;
· To adhere to Health and Safety Booklet;
· To carry out ad hoc cleaning duties as necessary or as requested by your line manager.
· To exceed customers’ expectations whilst operating in a profitable and competitively superior way;
· To be instrumental in implementing and maintaining the Company Quality Assurance Procedures;
· To ensure the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are adhered to. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Experience & Qualifications:
· Previous experience is desirable, but Full training will be provided to meet the requirements of our customers and the objectives of our Business Plan. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.