ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Ilkeston DE7 5TS. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £7.83 per hour and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 6:00am untill 3:00pm.
Reporting to the FM Supervisor, the Cleaning Operative will be part of the team of Cleaning personnel responsible for the cleaning and catering standards at Amcor Ilkeston. They will be responsible for the delivery of the cleaning services.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Day to day cleaning of the Factory
· Core cutting each day as per the client’s requirement
· Undertake cleaning and in an industrial environment such as mop floors, empty bins, clean extruder machines outside litter picking
· Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as spillages
· Provide cover and for holidays
· Ensure cleaning and cleaning materials are operated in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use
· Ensure that cleaning and cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition
· Carry out the duties of the cleaner in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Experience of industrial cleaning services
· The use of cleaning materials and equipment
· Have an understanding of basic health and safety principles
· Attain a consistent specified standard of cleaning
· Able to work closely with other site staff to meet work schedules
· Good communication and customer care skills
· Capable of working with minimum supervision
· Awareness of risk assessments and working safely with equipment
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.