Description de l'offre
Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in
Somerset TA5 2HA. This is a permanent, part time role working 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 14:30. On offer is a competitive salary of £12,480, £8.00 per hour
Customer focus statement:
Cannington Court is EDF Energy’s premier residential training centre and acts as a “home away from home” to those using it. It is important that all staff adopt a customer centric attitude that ensures guest expectations are met. The level of hospitality express by all staff towards our guest must be of the highest possible standard. All staff must consider themselves customer facing and take all reasonable steps to make guests feel at home.
Responsible for ensuring all areas you are assigned to and any other activities given to you by your line manager are carried out to the standards required.
There are 50 bedrooms and a multi room training facility on site which will be maintained and cleaned to the highest standards.
This is a permanent position for 30 hours per week. The exact times will depend upon site requirements but will need to fall in line with site operating times. This post is based on site and there is extremely limited parking, the use of public transport/park & ride is highly recommended.
Engie has an obligation to fulfil the service the client is paying for to the highest possible standard.
The following competencies will be key to your success in this role:
· Informing - Makes management aware of risks and improvement opportunities
· Customer centric - Is warm and welcoming toward internal and external customers
· Motivated - Is self motivated and able to motivate and lift others
· Flexible - You may be asked for example to clean residential rather than public areas of the building.
· Respectful - Of people, property and equipment
· A good knowledge of cleaning equipment and chemicals
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
· Aware of Health & Safety, COSHH and use of Risk & Method statements
· Confident communicator at all levels
· Fully competent with the requirements of a cleaning role and responsibilities as a cleaner
· Experience of carrying out a similar role (Hotel experience an advantage but not essential)
· Reliable and always arrives for work on time with a customer focused attitude
· Logical approach to problem solving and not afraid to challenge and make recommendations in the appropriate way
· Ability to work alone as well as working as a member of a team
· Discreet and honest
· Ability to multitask and confident communicator with all levels of personnel, guests and operating partners.
COMPULSORY VETTING REQUIREMENTS
There is a requirement for certain operatives at Cannington Court to undergo basic security clearance and vetting prior to starting work on site, to this end we will require to see copies of the following if called for interview;
· A valid passport/original birth certificate
· Driving Licence (photo)
· Current utility bill/bank/credit card statement
· Right to work in UK if required
· We may also ask you to undergo a security vetting process
· There is a requirement for all staff to undergo pre-employment drug & alcohol tests
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.