ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based at 151 Buckingham Palace Road LONDON SW1W 9SZ. This is a permanent part time role working 15 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £6,388.2 per annum
Working days and hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday 18:00 - 21:00
The role holder will complete oversee all aspects of ensuring that site’s confidential waste containers do not overflow and make sure that this waste is kept secure until it is disposed of. Your main responsibilities will also include ensuring that site is always within the standards of cleanliness. Maintain a good attendance and timekeeping record at all times.Always prompt to follow reasonable instructions by their Supervisor / Site Manager.
Must comply and ensure following Health & Safety procedures at all times. Be diligent, polite and honest in all aspects of the contract. Team player by all means and ensuring to adhere at all times. The nature of the role might occasionally require you to work some weekends or on different hours to those of your original contract, as such flexibility is essential, and reporting to the Soft Services Manager..
All applicants must be able to be vetted before appointment. This is part of the recruitment process.
To be successful in this role you must provide the following:
· Minimum of 3 year history of employment (including information which can be verified for any gaps) If you do not have 3 years previous employment, a professional reference must be provided (obtained from a Medical Practitioner, Officer of the Armed Forces, Teacher, Lecturer, Lawyer, Bank Manager, Civil Servant etc)
· Proof of identity & eligibility to work in the UK which must include Photographic I.D - Passport or Driving License.
- Passport and all relevant work permits
- NI Number information / proof and FULL Birth certificate (not the short version)
· If no legal photographic documentation is owned then a passport photo which has been signed and verified by any of the above professionals will be required. This needs to show their title, signature and contact details.
· 3 proofs of address from within the last 3 months (i.e. Driving License, council tax bill, bank statement, utilities bills).
· Any required qualifications or driving licence if required for the role.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To carry out all work as requested.
· The Cleaning Operative will be expected to make sure that all their working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation.
· Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise.
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary
· Ensure to follow all company systems and processes.
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform at all times.
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to.
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed.
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use.
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practises, while following the company safety procedures.
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Supervisor / Site Manager
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations.
· Provide support to the wider Cleaning Team within this contract.
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that supervisors / management are suitably informed in a timely manner.
· Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices.
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
· Proven experience of delivering a high-quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards.
· BICS qualified or similar desirable For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.