ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for Casual Cleaners to be based in and around Wakefiled.
These are Temporary roles, hours will be as and when required at various locations and on offer will be a competitive hourly rate dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Cleaning Area Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To have a full knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty, (to an agreed work specification and time allocation)
· To ensure that all specified areas as stated on the work schedule are cleaned to the standard required. All daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out as required
· To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents
· To have a full working knowledge of secure and general waste procedures and to ensure they are followed
· To ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good, safe working order
· To be aware of material expenditure and avoid unnecessary waste.
· To report any maintenance defects to the Cleaning Area Managers
· To observe Client and Company rules at all times
· To wear the ENGIE uniform provided and safety footwear as issued
· To observe all Client and Company Statutory Fire and Safety Regulations and to promote good safety habits and methods of work
· To deal with any complaints immediately, and report to the Cleaning Area Manager
· To perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by Cleaning Area Manager
· To adhere to Health and Safety File
· To carry out any other reasonable tasks that may be required to support the account and the business in general
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Previous experience of delivering cleaning services would be desirable but not essential
· Demonstrate health and safety awareness
· Customer Service awareness
· There is a required to complete a DBS Enhanced security check
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.