ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Wellingborough,
NN8 2DH. This is a permanent part time role working 16 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £7.50 per hour and benefits package. This role will report in to the Cleaning Supervisor.
The working hours will be Tuesday - Friday, 5:00pm to 8:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Provision of a daily office cleaning service to the required standard, as outlined by the Cleaning Supervisor and Facilities Manager
· Cleaning of male and female toilets and kitchenettes and the associated replenishment of consumables
It is imperative that the individual is a team player, to ensure that all areas are cleaned during staff absences (sickness & holidays)
· As part of a facilities team, all maintenance issues should be reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
· Adhere to any reasonable request made by the Cleaning Supervisor/Facilities Manager
· Attention to detail is essential, as is taking pride in ones work
The candidate will be responsible and accountable for a set area on site but should expect to cover other areas when requested to do so by the Cleaning Supervisor
· Any issues should be reported to the Cleaning Supervisor to limit customer complaints
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Physically fit and capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis
· Experience in a cleaning role, with knowledge of colour coding
· Must be able to communicate with colleagues, staff and visitors in a polite manner
· Good timekeeping and attendance is essential
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.