ENGIE are recruiting for 2 Cleaners to be based in Molson Coors, Tower Brewery, Station Road, Tadcaster LS24 9JR. These are permanent part time role's working 20 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £7.83 per hour plus benefits package.
The working days and hours are:
· 10:30 - 14:30 Monday - Friday OR
· 14:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Provision of a daily office cleaning service to the required standard, as outlined by the Cleaning Supervisor
· Cleaning of male and female toilets and kitchenettes and the associated replenishment of consumables
· It is imperative that the individual is a team player, to ensure that all areas are cleaned during staff absences (sickness & holidays)
· As part of a facilities team, all maintenance issues should be reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
· Adhere to any reasonable request made by the Cleaning Supervisor/Facilities Manager
· Attention to detail is essential, and taking pride in your work
· The candidate will be responsible and accountable for a set area on site but should expect to cover other areas when requested to do so by the Cleaning Supervisor
· Any issues should be reported to the Cleaning Supervisor to limit customer complaints
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Experience in a cleaning role
· Physically fit and capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis
· Must be able to communicate with colleagues, staff and visitors in a polite manner
· Good timekeeping and attendance is essential
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.