Are you a recent graduate with a degree and a keen interest in environmental science, sustainability or carbon management? If you are a highly analytical graduate with experience of analysing large volumes of data and a good problem solver, the Carbon Compliance Analyst could be just the job for you!
ENGIE are recruiting for a Carbon and Compliance Analyst to be based in London E14 5LQ. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week, standard office (9am - 5pm) Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To deliver Carbon Compliance services including Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), ESOS, EUETS and ISO 50001 to our wide range of clients.
· Achievement of company and team objectives
· Responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting around the CRC scheme
· Support the team with service delivery of ISO50001, ESOS, EUETS and other carbon and compliance services
· Analysis of utility consumption data, identifying excessive use and potential savings
· Provide assistance and service cover in other energy related activities as required
· Highlight and report on any energy efficiency opportunities that will benefit the customer
· Work with 25+ CRC clients on annual basis plus growing number of ISO50001, ESOS, EUETS and CCA clients
· To acquire and analyse data used for compliance activities
· Present obtained outcomes in reports to internal and external stakeholders For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Preferably a postgraduate degree in a related subject
· Recent graduate in mechanical, electrical, BMS, Building Services Engineering, or Energy Engineering / Renewables
Knowledge and skills:
· Knowledge of climate change, energy and carbon preferably gained through qualification
· Knowledge and understanding of the CRC scheme
· Awareness of carbon and energy frameworks, e.g. ISO 14064, MGHGR, ESOS, EUETS, ISO50001 and GHG Protocol
· Basic knowledge of business concepts and terminology
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
· Experience in customer service or liaising with clients – highly desirable For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.