Qwest are recruiting for a Car Park Attendant to be based from HQ, 58 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NP.
This role is a fixed term contract until 30th September 2018.
Hours of work:
Every Saturday and Sunday
Saturday hours - 08:30 - 15:00
Sunday Hours - 09:30 - 15:00
1/2 hr lunch on both days
The salary for this role is £8.45 per hour, dependant on skills and experience.
This role will report into the Building Support Team Leader.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Regularly check the car parks for any vandalism, damage to property etc
· Check for any fuel spillages or holes and report accordingly
· Patrol the car park to check cars have a valid ticket
· Issue a relevant ticket to park and take cash income on Saturday and Sunday
· Reconciling cash income, balance with the tickets issued and hand over money to the designated Supervisor or Business Operations Team
· Ensure vehicles do not park in a dangerous manner
· Ensure pedestrian routes are kept clear
· Remain calm and confident when faced with abusive and/or aggressive behaviour from the users of the car park
· Be courteous
· Maintain a smart appearance and wear the uniform and any personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
· Monitor car park signs
· communicate regularly with the Building Support team Leader and Account Manager as appropriate
· Identify any risk with regards to Health and Safety to the Building Support team Leader and ensure that if any are found they are reported immediately
· Notwithstanding the detail in this job description, the job holder will undertake such work as may be determined by the Account Manager/Building Support Officer from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the Principal Responsibilities of the job and in any location within the borough of Cheshire West and Chester
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Working knowledge of Health &Safety
· Good numeracy skills, the ability to keep accurate records for official use
· Flexible approach to the role
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent Time Keeping and Reliability
· Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures
· Well organised and practical
· Willingness to undertake training appropriate to the post
· Flexibility to work additional hours as required
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.