Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for 4 X Call Centre Administrators to be based at Watford Office, Unit 3, Orient Centre, Off Greycalne Road, Watford WD24 7GP. These are permanent full time role working Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm (Possible Saturday/Shift working- TBC). On offer is a competitive salary of £18,000 - £22,000 and benefits package.
The successful candidates will be responsible for meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development, and also ensuring that all calls are answered. Reporting to the Call Centre Manager.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
· Prioritise workload
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Handling customer complaints or enquires
· To provide telephone assistance to clients with query’s
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
· To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date & any hard copies as required
· Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Experience & Qualifications:
· Previous administrator experience
· Outlook efficient
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible & adaptable
· Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
· Previous experience of within a customer service role
· Ability to operate MS office (Word & Excel) at an advance level
· Educated to A Level Standard or equivalent For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.