ENGIE are recruiting for a Business Centre Assistant to be based in Grimsby Business Centre, King Edward St, Grimsby, DN31 3JH. This is a permanent part-time role working 19 hours per week. The hours specified are as follows Wednesday 8:30am-12:30pm or 12:30pm-4:30pm, Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role will be ideal for someone who is flexible and resilient. On Wednesdays you must have acess to a vehicle to deal with site visits to check the Health and Safety log and fire testing.
What will you deliver?
· Undertakes reception duties for the Centres, receiving and dealing with visitors, telephone enquiries and accompanying prospective tenants around vacant business units
· Assists in the day-to-day operation of the Business Centres, which may include dealing with emergencies and other incidents, some of which may be outside normal working hours
· Organisation of repairs and maintenance, condition surveys, unit inspections and monitoring and enforcing tenant’s health and safety obligations
· Processing of invoices, monitoring the collection of rental fees and other support service charges, dealing with account arrears, maintenance of financial records
· Security responsibilities, locking and unlocking of centres and key holding
· Provides administrative, clerical and word processing support for the Business Centres
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days(pro rata) annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Previous experience of working in an office environment, with frontline customer servies experience
· Knowledge and understanding of the required compliance with health and safety requirements
· First Aid and Fire Warden trained or willing to complete training
· Flexible to meet the needs of the service
· Proficient with word, excel, power point, outlook, publisher, web-based databases and social media outlets.
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 21, 2021