EQUANS are recruiting for a Building Fabric Operative - Roofer Support (Fixed Term Contract) to be based in Hunterston B Power Station KA23 9QX. This is a temporary full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
Please note this is a fixed term contract for around 6 months. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am - 2.00pm
What will you deliver?
· Support the tactile inspection survey and roofing projects at HNB
· Due to the needs of the business the role will on occasions require you to work additional weekends and or different hours as to the contracted hours
· Multi-trader with experience preferably in roofing and building fabric maintenance
· Manage as part of the Hard Services Team in achieving the standard and expectations of the contract
· Be able to rectify problems where appropriate (ensuring that the correct procedures)
· Identify and report areas and procedures that fail to meet expected standards (Safety, Technical and Environmental)
· Carryout out appropriate risk assessments undertake all work
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days increasing to 25 days on completion of 1 years’ service days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Multi-trader with experience in Roofing/Building Fabric Maintenance
· Knowledge of EDF E & M Safety rules
· Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with equipment
· Working in confined space duties and working
· Ability to work at height from ladders, MEWPS, platforms, rope access and scaffolding safely
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: Aug 15, 2022