Description de l'offre
Keepmoat Regeneration are recruiting for a Bid Writter to be based in Salford, M50 3BF. This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Friday 08:00 - 16:00. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, and benefits package.
Keepmoat Regeneration, part of the ENGIE Group, is the leading provider of regeneration services in the UK. Keepmoat Regeneration designs, builds, refurbishes and maintains homes, buildings and the facilities, places and spaces that support our communities.
We work in partnership with housing associations, local authorities, the private sector and residents to invest in local communities, strengthen local economies and transform lives.
We specialise in working with public and private sector landowners and landlords, bringing brownfield sites into active use and breathing new life into neighbourhoods across the UK.
We are passionate about maximising the social and economic benefits wherever we work, which is why we employ local people and suppliers and work closely with our residents.
Purpose of the Role:
To manage the process of compiling and producing quality bids and related phases in order to win contracts with an expected value of £500k to £250M.
· Maintain bid momentum and ensure information from operational and service teams is received on time and is of sufficient quality and relevance
· Maintain a high level of market intelligence, legislative requirements, best practice and Client information, sharing with the team and updating business development systems
· Identify any past experience with the relevant Client or source information on new clients through Business Development Managers, internet use, etc.
· Liaison with Estimators on Tenders for any price/quality synergy and timing of submission
· Review all bids prior to submission to check relevance, quality and accuracy
· Manage Site Visit or Interview requirements, identifying a ‘Champion’ to lead the process
· Compiling, updating and sharing a library of submission information
· Management of follow-ups with Clients to secure accurate information
· Maintaining accurate records relating to win/loss rates, sourcing feedback and creating action plans for improvement and proactively update corporate systems and databases
· Maintaining accurate records of Tender Expected dates, liaising with Estimating to ensure the adequate resource allocation
· Maintain a high level of market intelligence, legislative requirements and best practice, sharing knowledge throughout the team
· Identify opportunities to enhance and improve the process
· Identify company USP’s and competitive advantage
For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
Knowledge and Experience
· Educated to A Level standard
· Computer Literate in MS Office
· Experience of bid management throughout the full bid lifecycle
· Up to date construction industry knowledge
· Graduate (Desirable)
· Professional Qualification (Desirable)
· Basic Interview & presentation Skills (Desirable)
· Social Housing Knowledge/Experience (Desirable)
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Regeneration we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.