Assistant Soft Services Manager St Pancras Hospital
'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE. You are the energy the world needs. We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow. 250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.' Engie are recruiting for an Assistant Soft Services Manager to be based in St Pancras Hospital 4 St Pancras Way London NW1 0PE. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week (Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:00). On offer is a salary of £36,500 per annum.The role holder will report to the Soft Services Manager • Oversee suppliers work/service provision to ensure its delivered to the requisite quality standards • Collation and reporting of supplier performance data e.g. Service Level Agreements • Proactively monitor the general tidiness and appearance of the sites and ensure compliance with legislation and contract requirements • Undertaking ad-hoc project work when required • Respond to general enquiries as the first point of contact for the facilities Helpdesk • Ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are met • Ensure weekly / monthly contract reports and audits are completed in accordance with the schedule • Line manager for all domestic and supervisors and sub teams • Deputising for Soft Service Manager when required and representing Cofely at client meetings when applicable • Build a working relationship with Ward Managers and Infection Control key staff within the Trust estate
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
• Experience of working in a similar support role within soft services
• BICS Trainer or equivalent
• Good understanding Micro Fibre Cleaning Solution
• Good organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised
• Working knowledge of IT tools including MS Windows and Office, e-mail, internet and system databases
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Willingness to travel across all sites as required
• Able to drive
• Level 3 Health and Safety Certificate
• Experience of working within the Healthcare Sector This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
• All convictions both current and past,
• Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
• Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
• Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
• Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.