EQUANS are recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to be based in Birmingham. This is a permanent full-time role. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
What will you deliver?
· Report to site manager the progress against programme
· Assist management of a designated project, to maximise company profitability and client satisfaction
· Adhere to Company quality standards. Communicate between head office, site manager and the employees to ensure targets are being met and employees are happy with what their next/current tasks are
· Take responsibility of security, opening and closing of the site, material coordination and any reasonable requests from management
· Communicate any problems through official lines eg- to the manager or HR
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Relevant assistants site management experience
· Previous trades experience
· Up to date and relevant industry knowledge
· Understanding of local government
· Experience of Partnerships arrangements
· Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
· Clean and valid UK driving license
· Operate MS office
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 16, 2022