ENGIE are looking for a 2 Assistant Site Managers to join our team in Newbury, RG14 5LF . This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00. If you’re the type of person who loves to work on new and exciting projects which will help drive the zero carbon agenda - then this could be the role for you!!
What is your day to day?
· Assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed contracts, timescales, quality and cost.
· Ensure that designated blocks/units are completed to a standard finish which will exceed our customer’s expectations.
· Understand, implement and adhere to Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality policies (SHEQ) and strategy and ensure that all staff reporting on site does the same
Who are you?
· Current and Valid UK driving licence
· Previous Assistant Site Manager Experience and experience on new build housing
· 3 A-Levels Grade A -C plus 4 GCSE Grade A -C/9 - 4, including Maths and English
· BTEC National Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma, preferably Construction related
What’s in it for you?
On offer is a competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience along with a company vehicle or cash allowance.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please reach out to email@example.com
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Apr 6, 2021