Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for an Assistant Service Manager to be based in Northwest/Yorkshire. This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 week. On offer is a competitive salary.
A diverse and integral role primarily supporting the Northwest Portfolio Manager and Northwest Service Managers across numerous contracts which vary in size, value and criticality. Working closely with different divisions, sectors and customers to achieve business expectations and customer/client requirements. General support to all team members within the Blackburn office to ensure we deliver on business continuity, improvements and innovations.
A customer facing role where integrity is absolute paramount. The ability to interact at all levels and build on strong relationships with the customer and other ENGIE divisions. Promote a ‘can do’ attitude to ensure positivity within the team and demonstrate a willingness to achieve and deliver both operationally and technically.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Responsibility for the operational management and service delivery of various contracts within the Northwest/Yorkshire Region.
· Comply with all Company policies/procedures to ensure timely and effectively implementation.
· Ensure contractual commitments are met in accordance with varying contract SLA’s and other requirements detailed within the contract documentation.
· Liaise with all ENGIE Engineers to ensure effective service delivery across the Regions.
· Provide a safe and healthy environment and working conditions for all direct report employee’s.
· To be customer focused within all areas of operational activities and maximise relationships with clients.
· Effectively closing audit actions within the customers time frames and meeting their expectations
· Deliver effective communication through competent advice, leadership and direct contribution to client management meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence and monthly and ad-hoc reporting, as appropriate.
· Assist in monitoring and managing WIP to acceptable levels.
· Compliance with and record keeping for Company ISO Quality Management Systems.
· Control and monitor the performance of the specialist service provider and sub-contractors.
· Minimising Company risk from a technical, financial or health and safety perspective by making appropriate checks in a timely manner.
· Other reasonable activities as deemed necessary to fulfil the business objectives.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Engineering background is essential for the role / Supervisor level would be advantageous
· Substantial knowledge and experience of building services/ FM Delivery including legislation
· Commercial awareness
· Team working experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
· Experience of Planon
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.