ENGIE are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be based in Manchester. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To assist the commercial & site teams in the efficient delivery of each scheme.
· To assist in the financial management and accurate reportage in accordance with company procedures
· Assistance in a number of key commercial tasks such as bonus payments, subcontract procurement and management, site measurement, internal and external valuations
· Management of change orders, Cost Value reportage, Performance Reviews – all in accordance with the Quantity Surveyors Manual and Training Plan
Skills and abilities
· High level of interpersonal skills (i.e. listening skills)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and word
· QS degree Experience
· Experience of planning, organising and prioritising workload whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy ·
· Soft skills encompassing empathy, understanding and listening
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Additional Locations: Europe-England
· Posting Date: Jun 1, 2021