Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Assistant Planner to be based at The Quays, Salford, M50 3BF. This is a permanent full time time role working Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 Friday 08:00 - 16:00. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, facilities management and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Purpose of the Role: Reporting to the Head of Pre-Construction/Pre-Construction Manager, the Assistant Planner will be responsible for assisting the Head of Pre-Construction/Pre-Construction Manager with the production of programmes, progress reports and associated procurement/design schedules on schemes both within pre-construction and live projects.
· Produce fully logic linked programmes – pre-construction, tender, project (short term and full programmes).
· Review information and comment on information in relation to programme implications.
· Attend meetings to gather/request information relating to programme implications.
· Monitor and edit programmes based on revised/updated project information.
· Contribution to the production of robust project controls and accurate reporting and forecasting.
· Assist in producing procurement schedules and information release schedules.
· Ensure accurate/timely completion of any relevant documentation. For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.co.uk/
What we are looking for:
· Some experience of producing construction/pre-construction/tender programmes, with full logic linking.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Current and valid full and clean UK driving license.
· Professional attitude and approach to work.
· High level of ability in MS Excel and report writing.
· Competent in the use of Asta Powerproject.
· Understanding of construction principles and techniques.
· Understanding of Pre-Construction activities.
· Ability to assess information diligently and efficiently to gather the information required.
· GCSE’s including Maths and English
· HNC / Degree in Construction Management (or similar, or willing to work towards)
· Willing to work towards Membership of the CIOB Why work for us?
At ENGIE, we are passionate about improving the lives of the communities that we serve so they can continue to thrive and grow. From homes to hospitals, schools to municipal buildings - our broad set of skills provides a unique offer that will make a real difference.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 150,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €66.6 billion in 2016.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.