Workplace Solutions are recruiting for an Assistant Planner to be based in Hartlepool Power Station, TS25 2BZ . This is a permanent, full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00. On offer is a competitive salary of £22 - 25,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
To be an integral member of the facilities department delivering all requirements of the planner role efficiently. Must be a key team member in delivering the required level of service.
· Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and on time therefore ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the client
· Deliver the work week plan
· Flexible approach to work and use their own initiative
· Develop effective working relationships with appropriate parties
· Be a team player with good communication skills
· Overcome challenging situations
· This job involves working closely with appropriate line managers/supervisors to ensure that all tasks are delivered to the client’s specification.
· To chair WPS planning meetings and feedback relevant information/issues to EDF cycle coordinators at the weekly meetings.
· To undertake further training courses as requested in line with the clients and WPS operational requirements.
· Enthusiastic and committed to provide a professional, high quality service to the company and the client.
· Good decision making and problem solving abilities.
· Attend the EDF E-planning meetings.
· Attend the EDF Work review Group.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· EDF Energy-Passport trained (desirable) to WM6/WM2 level.
· EDF Energy-Information security level 2
· Experienced in data inputting
· Excellent communication skills
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.