ENGIE are recruiting for an Assistant Finance Analyst to be based in Hackney Wick, London. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as an Assistant Finance Analyst. Fundamental aspects of the role include document control, project reports, commercial and financial data monitoring and collating, procurement and purchasing.
What will you deliver?
· Ensure there is a high turnaround of accrued WIP to invoice status every month
· Reconcile transaction listings to application for payment submissions and agency timesheets with invoices
· Manage the receipting of purchase orders and manage sub-contractor register
· Review and manage outstanding costs for billable jobs
· Review overhead cost posting
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· Opportunity to work from home
· Study support on offer for the right candidate (subject to performance)
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Accounting qualification (AAT/CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) or relevant experience
· Good financial & commercial acumen
· Ability to analyse complex data
· Strong IT skills including all Microsoft applications
· SAP experience advantageous
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 14, 2021