ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for an Asset Adoption Engineer to be based at Kings Yard, Stafford, London, E15 2GP.
Under the leadership of the Asset Adoption Manager, the successful candidate will form a key role within the Asset Adoption team, liaising closely with other departments within the organisation, the candidate will be part of a small team that works on the adoptions of new assets into the business and ensuring that all adopted asset meet Engies standards. This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours a week. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
· Review and witness soon to be adopted 3rd party installations against Engie performance standards.
· Meat with key stakeholders and clients to discuss issues.
· Carry out site inspections and witnessing prior to adoption.
· Work with business development teams on tenders.
· Engage with operations teams for handover of new assets and feedback of operational problems.
· Drive and maintain a high standard in Health and Safety
For more information on this role you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
We are looking for a motivated and professional engineer who wishes to commit to a role which will provide both opportunity and challenge. Required:
· Qualified to a minimum 2:1 degree level in Mechanical or equivalent Engineering Discipline or equivalent proven experience.
· Technical experience of the design, construction and operation of energy schemes/centres, heating and cooling systems, CHPs, boilers, utilities, etc…
· IOSH qualification an advantage
· Knowledge of the CIBSE, Electrical and UK regulatory Standards
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· Pension (defined contribution)
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Additional Locations: Europe-England-Greater London
· Posting Date: Feb 19, 2021