ENGIE are recruiting for a Area Supervisor to be based in Reading, RG2 0TF and covering sites across the south of England.mainly north/west/south west of London. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:00am until 17:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Client / Customer
· Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
· Coordinate quotations.
· Use preferred suppliers where possible
· Provide monthly reports if and when required
· First point of contact for customer complaints.
· Attend to client meetings and close down audit reports and actions.
· Review Engineering Job Sheets in timely manner for accuracy, legibility, procurement, (materials and quotations) problem solving,
· Report overtime for managers authorisation
· Assist Admin regarding closure of WIP in a timely manner
· Supervise material budget per contract
· Liaise with procurement for preferred supplier’s sub-contractor.
· Efficient delivery of contracts and reduce overtime spend
Helpdesk - PPM
· Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
· Periodically review planners
· Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts
· Make and document any PPM changes / variations
· Review assets in timely manner ensuring Plannon accuracy
· Be available for out of hours call-out support for designated contracts
· Be able to cover sites during absence as directed by Contract Manager
· Carryout and report all actions raised during audits
· Supervise availability of engineering staff to attend training courses in line with Compliance Supervisor requests
· Ensure all site log books fall in line with the current ICMS procedures as well as client requirements.
· Production of Quotations
· Production and collation of Condition / Dilapidation Reports
· Complete accident returns in a timely manner
· Ensure all contracts under designated control are statutory compliant
· Ensure QA are completed in line with the company policy
· Return to work completed for each absence
· Carry out QA on sub-contractors.
HSQE (Health, Safety, Quality and Environment)
· Comply with reasonable requests for information from HSQE manager
· Ensue all engineers PPE is up to date and safe
· Ensure tool box talks are carried out to the ICMS procedures
· Ensure all engineers are following risk assessments for all works
HR (Human Resources)
· Complete primary investigations for any alleged misconduct incidents involving engineering staff and report to Portfolio Manager
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and Experience:
· Substantial experience in a similar role
· Mechanical City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent
· Electrical Knowledge
· Extensive experience of M&E Building services in a corporate environment
· Knowledge of the use of CAFM systemsPressure Systems
· IPAF 3a & 3b (Advantageous)
· Health & Safety Awareness
· Legionella Awareness
· Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
· Knowledge of HV/LV Electrical systems (Advantageous)
· Confined Space (Advantageous)
· Fuel Delivery System Qualification (Advantageous)
· Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Advantageous)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.