Who we are:
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
The Contract to Cash Department ensures, after deal confirmation, the contracts management of energy sales / purchases (mainly gas, and electricity), billing, collection, monthly closings and analysis.
More specifically, the Global Energy team manages the gas, electricity and service contract portfolio signed by the GEM Front Office.
This role is challenging and offers a steep learning curve where you are expected to gain hands on experience dealing with the whole Contract to Cash chain: Contract validation and management, Billing, Payment, dunning, closing, financial analysis.
You will help us:
· Define the Process of Contract Validation and configuration and once Validated with all the stakeholders, Document it.
· Manage a small portfolio of customer to understand the challenges of the department (preparing all necessary information to issue correct invoices according to the contract)
· Help us to improve our invoicing, payment and dunning processes.
· Help us on end of month closing: gather and check data upstream in order to speed up and secure the current process
· Participate to different projects: digitization, processes automation and optimization
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
Master in Finance would be preferred
· You have a strong affinity with IT systems & digital way of working
· You are well-versed in office tools (in particular Excel).
· You are confident using IT tools to carry out modelling activities.
· You meet deadlines, You think critically, have analytical and summary skills and can identify malfunctions
· You have an affinity for data processing
· You enjoy working with numbers and are open to think differently
· You have business sense, good customer relations skills, analytical and summary skills, good organizational skills, team spirit and a curious nature.
· You are thorough, independent and take initiative. You can anticipate and plan ahead (proactiveness), and work in a cross-functional environment with various (internal and external) points of contact.
Fluent in english / French
· Posting Date: May 14, 2020