Description de l'offre
Colledge, Trundle & Hall (CTH) part of ENGIE UK & Ireland are recruiting for an Apprentice BMS Engineer to be based at Level 20, 25 Canada Square, London, E14 5LQ. This is a 3-year fixed term contract working towards a qualification in building services, whilst gaining practical hands on experience.This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, on offer is an Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage relevant to the age of the person.
Colledge,Trundle & Hall have been trading since 1985 offering Building Management Systems (BMS) into a variety of industries and buildings. The organisation offers all services from design and consultation through to ongoing service and support on a number of major systems including:
The organisation currently employs around 35 people who work mostly in the field on a national basis with administrators working from our office in Canary Wharf.
CTH are looking for an Apprentice. This role will suit someone who has an interest in technology and working with IT equipment. The apprentice role will include a pre-defined training plan over a 3-year period with college course ending ultimately with a qualification in building services and various training courses focused on building control principles and manufacturer equipment. The role will be spread across the 3 business streams within CTH in order to offer a full understanding or all aspects of the controls industry.
The role will include:
· Service – PPM and reactive works
· Remedial – replacement of faulty items after a service visit
· Proactive improvements to customers BMS
· Energy solutions/engineering
· Small project works
· Major contracting
· Front/Back office operations For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications or Experience:
· GCSE grade ‘C’ or higher in Mathematics, English and a Science subject, and grade ‘C’ or higher in 3 other subjects (or equivalent). For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.