ENGIE are recruiting for a Apprentice Administrator to be based at Waremead Road, Gants Hill, Ilford, Essex, IG2 6TF. This is a 12 month, full time fixed term contract. Working Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00. On offer is a salary in line with the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage relevant to the age of the person.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the site team. The successful candidate will be Working towards a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration, whilst gaining practical work experience. 20% of the time will be spent on job training, delivered by ENGIE and NVQ Training Centre, our chosen training provide. The successful candidate may have to spend 3 days a week on site at Waremead Road, Gants Hill, Ilford and 2 days at the Waltham Abbey office. (Reimbursement for travel will be provided)
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Type and word process various documents and electronic information
· Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant applications
· Arrange and where necessary participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
· General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying
· Receiving and collating information generated through the department
· Maintaining the stationary supply
· Reception and telephone responsibility as and when required
· Additional duties as stated in the departmental duties list
· Any other reasonable management request. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· No experience necessary
Skills / Knowledge
· Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Organised and efficient administration skills
· Good IT skills For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.