Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for an Allotment Co-ordinator to be based at New Oxford House, George Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1HB.
This is fixed term contract for 12 months, part time role working 18.75 hours a week working 2 full days 9.00am to 5.00pm and 1 half day AM or PM (days are flexible. On offer will be a salary of £10,000 to £12,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Estates and Valuation Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Process all new tenancies, including entering details into database, sending out tenancy agreements, and processing invoices.
· To raise rent demands and check payments are made in a timely fashion including assisting in an active role for debt collection where necessary.
· Visit allotment sites, encourage improvement and compliance with tenancy agreements, including formalising any non-compliance.
· Manage necessary repairs within pre- defined budgets.
· Maintain allotment database.
· Engage with allotment holders and site representatives.
· To review the allotment service to identify, evaluate and make recommendations to improve efficiency and best value
· To respond appropriately to all types of enquiries, internal and external, by telephone, letter, email or in person within the agreed time limits and service standards.
· Other duties relative to the general scope of the allotment function.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Good networking, partnership and negotiating skills with the ability to influence others.
· Manage time effectively and prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
· Work using own initiative to formulate solutions and progress them through to completion.
· Use IT systems and a range of software efficiently and effectively.
· Flexible approach to delivery of tasks
· A full UK driving licence.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.