ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in Chelsea, West London. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week.
What will you deliver?
· Fault find on all A/C units, refrigeration systems and chiller plants on site.
· Carry out all PPMs as necessary to onsite AC units.
· Ensure the site’s F-Gas logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
· Accountable for ensuring all Environmental/Temperature Control rooms and equipment are available for end users, keeping down times to an absolute minimum during breakdowns.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline.
· Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2.
· Must have C&G award in 2079-11 F-Gas Cat1 and ODS regulations.
· L8 Awareness
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 16, 2021