We are recruiting an Air Conditioning Engineer in a mobile capacity covering Bridgend and the Surrounding area. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
What is your day to day?:
· Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
· To carry out all PPM and repairs on A/C unit and AHU’s as necessary
· Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
· Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
· Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis,
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
· Understanding of escalation procedures.
· Part of the 24/7 callout rota
· To accept progress and complete accurately all works allocated via the mobile working device (PDA’s, Smartphone).
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (6087) or equivalent
· City and Guilds 236 (part 1 a2);
· City and Guilds 2382 (18th Edition);
· Experience within a similar role/environment is essential
· Good Knowledge of working as mobile engineer in Local area
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet etc
· Able to work on own initiative
· Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc
· DBS to an enhanced level
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Mar 30, 2021