ENGIE are recruiting for an Administrator to be based in West Malling, ME19 6QL. This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, facilities management and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Purpose of the Role: To provide an effective administrative service to the office and site teams, ensuring the smooth running of the strategic office and systems. To support the business in administering systems and processes that compliment and support contractual and business obligations to enhance service delivery. To support the business support team in executing their day to day tasks. To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
· Greet visitors to the office efficiently and politely
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers and to record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately and promptly
· Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems.
· Process outgoing post, apply postage ready for collection / drop off and open incoming post, action and distribute
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the system & any hard copies as required
· Book meeting rooms and refreshments
· Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Ensure that client information for handover is collated
· Organise office repairs
· Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately /manage online and paper filing systems
· Organise and manage subcontractor payments
· Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date
· Compile and maintain safety files and other related relevant files for projects and office
· Ensure that the SHEQ file for the office is kept up to date and that the emergency plans are communicated to staff and visitors
· To measure and monitor trends and behaviours with a view to assist in individual development and culture change
· Work with the business support team in providing support to the Places and Communities division
· To support other business functions within ENGIE to further enhance and support it in its growth strategy
· Prioritise workload
· Any other reasonable management request
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.co.uk/
What we are looking for:
· Previous administrator experience
· Outlook efficient
· Proven excellent customer service experience would be an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
· Excellent organisational skills
· Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
· Ability to work on more than one project at a time
· Ability to process information from more than one source
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· Ability to competently operate MS Word & Excel
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Good verbal and written communicator
· Knowledge of all MS Office packages would be an advantage Why work for us?
At ENGIE, we are passionate about improving the lives of the communities that we serve so they can continue to thrive and grow. From homes to hospitals, schools to municipal buildings - our broad set of skills provides a unique offer that will make a real difference.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.