- Trace Administrator
- Salford (United Kingdom)
Administrator - SalfordENGIE are recruiting for a Administrator to be based in MediaCityUK, Salford, Manchester, M50 2TG This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package. This role will report in to the Assistant Contract Manager.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As an Administrator, you will contribute to ensuring that all administration is completed to the highest possible standard.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Proficient IT skills; with the ability to use various computer packages confidently, including SAP, PLANON, ENGIE Direct, Excel and Word
· Ensure invoices are received and Goods Receipted in the appropriate manner using COUPA
· Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors, chasing outstanding invoices and engineer reports for completed works
· Preparation of monthly SLA reports across the MediaCityUK account
· Meticulous approach to detail, ensuring all SLA discrepancies or anomalies are resolved before monthly reports are submitted
· Support to ensure all relevant SLA information is at hand for customer/tenant meetings
· Excellent Communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers internal and external
· Creating and closing down planned and reactive work task sheets within PLANON, raising reactive, PPM and remedial works job sheets on the same system.
· Review weekly WIP report and keep a running log with reasons for not billing / closing down
· Attend weekly operational review meetings with Account Manager and/or Assistant Contract Manager to review/discuss outstanding works
· The timely completion of all company forms and statutory documentation, including record keeping and monthly contract reporting
· With the Assistant Contract Manager, manage contracts (financially and operationally) to the level required by the Customer
· Understand customer/tenants contracts and the SLA and specification requirements of each
· Ensure all Specialist Service Provider’s planned servicing has been completed on time as detailed in the planners
· To comply with the requirements of the Company’s Policies and Procedures
· Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required
· Contribute to areas for energy saving and improvements across the MediaCityUK estate.
· Demonstrates the highest ethical standards when dealing with Customers, suppliers and employees
· Understand how Customers like to be approached and act accordingly
· Shows understanding of Customer situation
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Helpdesk knowledge and experience, including PLANON task handling from Helpdesk-PDA desirable
· Computer literate experience with MS Office suite
· Organised and efficient
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.