Keepmoat Regeneration are recruiting for an Administrator to be based in Unit 1, Le Flaive Business Centre, Church Lane, Naphill, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4US. This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week, 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
On offer is a competitive salary between £18,000 - £21,000 per annum depending on skills and experience and benefits package.
Keepmoat Regeneration, part of the ENGIE Group, is the leading provider of regeneration services in the UK. Keepmoat Regeneration designs, builds, refurbishes and maintains homes, buildings and the facilities, places and spaces that support our communities.
We work in partnership with housing associations, local authorities, the private sector and residents to invest in local communities, strengthen local economies and transform lives.
We specialise in working with public and private sector landowners and landlords, bringing brownfield sites into active use and breathing new life into neighbourhoods across the UK.
We are passionate about maximising the social and economic benefits wherever we work, which is why we employ local people and suppliers and work closely with our residents.
Purpose of the Role:
To provide an effective administrative service to the office and site teams, ensuring the smooth running of the strategic office and systems. To be a Contracts Administrator in a Construction Company operating in the Housing, Education, New Build or Regeneration Market. To utilize the in house systems in place where possible. To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
· Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
· Prioritise workload
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· Save all typed work to correct file on system
· Open incoming post, action and distribute
· Process outgoing post, apply postage ready for collection / drop off
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
· To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
· To monitor telephone equipment and be fully conversant with all functions of the telephone
· Greet visitors to the office efficiently and politely
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the system & any hard copies as required
· Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date -
· Stock check (if applicable)
· Order stationery as and when required, ensuring costs are kept within budget and authorization is obtained from the Contracts Manager / Project Manager / Office Manager for all purchases
· Issue stationery as required
· Ensure that client information for handover is collated
· Liaise with clients and customers when required
· Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
· Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
· Previous administrator experience
· Ability to competently operate MS Word & Excel, Outlook efficient
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Good verbal and written communicator
· GCSE English and Maths
· Administration Course Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Regeneration we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
· Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
· Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
· Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
· Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
· Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.