Workplace Solutions are recruiting for an Administrator to be based in Dungeness B Power Station, Romney Marsh, Kent TN29 9PX. This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30. On offer is a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Workplace Solutions is committed to leading our sector in sustainability. Our employees have a collective responsibility to work in a sustainable and efficient manner helping to minimise our impact on the environment whilst contributing benefits for our clients, colleagues and the community. Employees have a responsibility not to cause harm to ourselves or to others in our efforts to make safety personal. All employees are expected to work within our Sustainability and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· The prospective candidate will be expected to carry out all finance, general and varied administration duties ensuring the smooth and effective running of the office. They will need to be accurate, organised and have excellent attention to detail.
· Work closely with other administration staff – providing cover and support as required
· Develop effective working relationships with appropriate parties
· Ability to analyse data to ensure accuracy
· Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and in time therefore ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the business and client.
· Manage own workload to ensure managers/team requirements can be met
· Have good knowledge of MS packages including word, excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to analyse data
· Plans to ensure that time is carefully managed and deadlines are met
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Good communication skills are essential when dealing with the client and other members of the team
· Implementing change
· Ability to improve processes For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Experience of working in an administration role
· Excellent written skills equivalent to at least GCSE standard
· Good numeric and verbal skills equivalent to at least GCSE standard
· Ability to accurately take notes / minutes of meeting
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to deal with internal and external customers,
· PC literate with good keyboard skills, conversant with MS office applications For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.