Workplace Solutions are recruiting for an Administrator to be based in Dungeness B Power Station, Dungeness, Romney Marsh TN29 9PX.
This is a permanent full time role (working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30) and on offer is a salary banding of £18,000-£20,000, dependent upon skills and experience. This role will report into the Office Service Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· The prospective candidate will be expected to carry out all finance, general and varied administration duties ensuring the smooth and effective running of the office. They will need to be accurate, organised and have excellent attention to detail.
· Work closely with other administration staff – providing cover and support as required
· Develop effective working relationships with appropriate parties
· Ability to analyse data to ensure accuracy
· Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and in time therefore ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the business and client. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Experience of working in an administration role
· Excellent written skills equivalent to at least GCSE standard
· Good numeric and verbal skills equivalent to at least GCSE standard
· Ability to accurately take notes / minutes of meeting
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to deal with internal and external customers,
· PC literate with good keyboard skills, conversant with MS office applications For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.