ENGIE are recruiting for a Administrator to be based in Reading. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate uploading and validation of all compliance documents to the Client System Invida.
A key part of this role is to:
· Ensure that all compliance documents are loaded on to the Client system
· Highlight any remedial activity required from any inspection visits
· Ensure all remedial activity is planned and executed in a timely fashion
· Raising Corrective Works packages in Maximo
· Ensuring that maximo records relating to compliance are loaded and are correct
· Liaising with Invida to ensure reports are accurate and timely
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Technical/building services experience
· Conversant with MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Experience in managing Compliance for hard services Contracts involving mobile engineering teams t
· Ability to demonstrate logical processes, good analytical skills and sound judgement with lots of initiative
· Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to be able to prioritise workload
· Able to understand all the Contract requirements and to organise and control MI reporting and prepare for Customer audits.
· Conversant with Maximo/Planon CAFM systems
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Feb 12, 2021