ENGIE are recruiting for a Administrator to be based at RAF Lakenheath, Feltwell or RAF Mildenhall, IP27 9PP. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
In this role you'll work as part of the additional works team to a high-profile maintenance contract based in Suffolk. You'll be responsible for all administration duties associated with the Additional Works Team including:
· Supporting the AL09 process
· Raising purchase orders and issue to sub-contractors
· Creating site files
· Support meetings and produce minutes
· Maintaining Trackers and any other documentation pertaining to ongoing works
· Provide General Admin Support
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Establish and maintain good customer / client relations to ensure effective delivery and quality of Installations
· Excellent IT skills with Microsoft applications and other in-house IT Management systems (Maximo, SAP and Coupa)
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Full UK Driving License
This role requires a DBS/DS Standard check therefore ability to pass is essential.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Feb 12, 2021