ENGIE are recruiting for an Administrator to be based at Avondale House, Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill, ML4 3NJ. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £19,000 per annum in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package.
The role of the BSC Administrator is both wide and varied and requires a “can do” attitude with flexibility and adaptability to provide a centralised administration support within the Business Support Centre as well as to various contracts
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Running & distribution of scheduled reports to assist with the preparation of Monthly Performance Reports for all Contracts, using CAFM Systems (Maximo/Coupa/SAP/Business Intelligence).
HR administration, including: collation and recording of absence returns from sites.
Using Coupa Purchasing system to ensure 3-way match from raising purchase orders to Invoice payment (including dealing with any queries)
Booking Travel / Training
Raising Sales Invoices
Ongoing review of Purchase orders and Work in Progress
Reconciliation of Purchase Card Expenditure
Maintain office supplies, including control and distribution of stationery, telephony and IT equipment and procurement via raising Purchase Orders on COUPA.
Being able to work to various deadlines throughout the month.
Supporting BSC Helpdesk
Other general administrative support as directed by local and Management team.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Experience or understanding of Facilities Management on a PFI/PPP contract is desirable but not essential.
· Use of Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems (Maximo/Coupa/SAP), desirable, although training will be provided.
· Enthusiasm, flexibility and team-working skills.
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
· Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Proven written and verbal communication skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Disclosure Scotland (or equivalent) at Basic level.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Feb 3, 2021