ENGIE are recruiting for a Administrator to be based at 32 Tower View Kings Hill West Malling Kent ME19 4 UY. This is a permanent full time role working Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Is to utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively, reporting directly to the Contracts Supervisor/Manager.
· Prioritise workload
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Handling customer complaints or enquires
· To provide telephone assistance to clients with query’s
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
· To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
· Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date & any hard copies as required
· Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.co.uk/
Required Qaulifications & Experience:
Education / Qualifications
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
· Educated to A Level Standard or equivalent
· Previous administrator experience
· Outlook efficient
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· Previous experience of within a customer service role
Skills / Knowledge
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible & adaptable
· Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
· Ability to operate MS office (Word & Excel) at an advance level For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.